Fantastical 2 for iPhone app for iPhone and iPad
4368 ratings )
Current version: 2.9.3
, last update: 1 month ago
First release : 30 Oct 2013
App size: 44.25 Mb
Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
"Great iOS update to my favorite iPhone calendar app. Looks great, works great, and now integrates iOS reminders." - John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“...if you need a pure replacement for the iPhones stock calendar-app, Fantastical 2 is your best bet.” - The Verge
"Fantastical is one of those apps that just works. Love it." - Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"Fantastical is my new favorite iPhone app. It looks great, it works reliably, and, more importantly, it made managing my schedule better." - MacStories
“Fantastical 2 is not only the absolute best calendar app on iOS, but the best reminders app as well.” - iMore
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! If your device supports dictation, you can speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will handle the rest.
ONE NEW APP, MANY NEW FEATURES
- See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
- Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen - just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
- Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Significant new parser features, including:
- Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
- Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
- Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• All-new event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and better repeating event options
• An elegant week view when you rotate your iPhone to landscape
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you dont launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times (only for 4" screens or larger)
• Birthday options - tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
• Many other refinements and improvements
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Fantastical 2s DayTicker is the efficient and enjoyable way to see your schedule
• The expansive and beautiful event list makes it easy to find your events
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• 3D Touch, including Peek and Pop
• Accessibility support
Pros and cons of Fantastical 2 for iPhone app for iPhone and iPad
Fantastical 2 for iPhone app good for
Overall a good app. Its my long time go to calendar app that I depend on - but Im feeling a bit wary.
Ive noticed a bug which pretty much makes 3D Touch quick actions from the iPhone home screen pretty much unusable: Selecting + New Event from quick actions and then entering an event (e.g. Haircut at 1500 for 30 min) results in the event being created for the last date I viewed in the app (e.g. some date in the past). This is pretty serious. Please fix this.
Had to find something to replace Sunrise now that its finally being shut down. Read around and couldnt escape Fantastical recommendations. Very pleased I followed those recommendations. Does everything Sunrise did and more. Well worth the investment on both iOS and OS X.
Awesome overall app but wish there was more customization options.
This is a great app for those who need to see their calendar and reminders all in one screen. I use this app multiple times a day and it works great!! I would like to see some additional theme colors available for this in the future and I would like the ability to see birthdays appear on my calendar for several days prior to the event.
Love this app! Works easily- just type in what you want to add and it does it for you. Easy to follow. Love it!
I love the infinity scrolling through days. As I subscribe to multiple work and family calendars, the clarity it provides is unmatched, and is way better than seeing my day in messy overlapping blocks. And the "natural language" makes it possible to input events in seconds instead of minutes. Worth the money to get the desk top app as well. I have been using Fantastical for 2 months now and I could never go back.
Some bad moments
Still no option to hide passed appointments for a specific day. Not great UX for those of us with very busy days...
This is a decent enough app for my iPhone and worth the $5.
HOWEVER I dont think its worth another $10 for the privilege of loading it on my iPad.
Im frustrated with the lack of a visual view of my day. I prefer to see blocks of time on a daily timeline like all other calander apps.
I couldnt believe the lack of features after paying such a steep price for a calendar app. It hardly does anything more than the Apple calendar app.
After reading reviews of many apps and trying several Calendar apps I decided to go ahead and pay for this one. The pictures displayed show different colors and in the description it states that you can color code the calendar. Mine is black-and-white. I have gone through all the settings I could find and cannot get any color at all. It synced fine with my Google account and my calendar items are on there without color. It may seem trivial but that is one of the main ways I organize my calendar and I feel cheated that I was misled. I contacted support and have not heard anything from them. I would like my money back.
Update update: Keeps messing up in syncing with Apple Watch and Reminders. Keeps bringing back old completed reminders. Not sure why, but really annoying.
Update: seems to be fixed again. Removing one star because sometimes syncing with Apple Watch doesnt work. Luckily I wasnt relying on the information on my Apple Watch alone. Only was broken for half a day this time after like 2 months of flawless working, so not a huge deal. Still well worth the money. Could be Apples or Watchs fault I suppose.
Old one star review: Synced flawlessly with Apple Watch for over a month, now its broken again. The correct information displays on the fantastical app on my phone, and the correct information displays on my reminders app, but the watch app shows no events for today when there should be. When I open the app on my watch, its showing yesterdays events as overdue and doesnt show anything for today. Tried deleting, restarting etc. Super frustrating because thats why I bought the app, so I could see my reminders and events on my large complication on my watch. When it works its really helpful and awesome, when it doesnt work its really frustrating. This happened before, then got fixed, so not sure why this keeps happening.
google calendar app,
calendar app for iphone,
google app for iphone,
icloud app for iphone,
gmail calendar app,
google calendar for iphone,
calendar for google,
google calendar iphone,
google calendar google inc,
and other. So, download free Fantastical 2 for iPhone .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Fantastical 2 for iPhone iOS app used & searched for